Monday, August 25, 2008

Mighty Muggs: Toys made of Awesome

There is absolutely nothing going on in the Marvel movie world right now so I've decided to make a post on some toys. Mighty Muggs are plastic/vinyl toys that claim to be made of "100% recycled awesome." I don't know what that means. Probably it's to make consumers think that these toys are environmentally friendly, but in actuality they're poisonous. Either way, these toys are kinda cute. You guys probably have already seen these in stores. I've started to notice them in Target the beginning of this year selling for about $10.

The current licenses being represented by these Muggs are Star Wars, Marvel, Indiana Jones, G.I. Joe, and Transformers. More will probably come.

There really is no point for these toys other then to look at them. I already waste my money on gadgets so I haven't bothered to pick any of these up. For a full list and pictures of the current Muggs, go here. Or at the Hasbro site.

0 Comments: